What I'm doing now
You're probably asking yourself, "Why am I interested in what a Glasgow based Fashion Photographer is doing?"
I feel ya, however I made this page after being inspired by Derek Sivers and Joe Buhlig.
I keep it updated with what I am reading, focusing on and doing in my life. You may find some useful stuff here.
I'm currently home in Glasgow & I am grateful for every second here.
I recently picked up a little Ricoh GR II which I think is probably the best camera I have owned. As it fits in my pocket and I can take it everywhere. This means I am making more pictures than I ever have, and it's working to Grease The Creative Wheels as I am constantly looking at composition and other things.
I've created a fool proof productivity system that works for me. Some of the apps I am using are listed below.
- Rising every day at 6:30 am to Meditate, Journal, Read and Run.
- Consciously focusing on my health and mental well-being.
- Spending more time with friends and family.
- I switched camera systems to Nikon recently so that's taking time.
- I am also toying with the idea of doing the 10 week Wim Hoff Method course.
Books I am currently reading to improve my life and photography.
Podcasts I am Enjoying
- Tim Ferriss
- Last Podcast On The Left
- The Joe Rogan Podcast
- The Dollop
- S TOWN (Probably the most compelling podcast I have listened to.)
Apps I am using to help me improve my life and photography.
- Omnifocus For Task Management
- Vitamin R2 For Time management, it integrates nicely with Omnifocus.
- Day One For Journaling on IOS & OSX
- Drafts For Capturing Thoughts and Automating
- Fantastical For Scheduling
- Sanebox For Taming My Inbox and avoiding annoying emails
- Airmail For OSX Email Management
- Ulysses for text editing on IOS & OSX
If my activities or focus changes, I will update this page.
Last update April 5th, 2017.
Previous Update February 15th 2017.