It's pretty simple; An image a day with some rules.
- All images have to be taken with the iPhone 6s Plus.
- The only filter allowed is VSCO S2
- No heavy editing allowed e.g VSCO sliders cannot be moved more than 3 notches in any direction.
- Must only use available light.
- The image must be uploaded to the blog everyday.
The point of the excercise; to learn to become more proficient in using the iPhone camera without relying on heavy post production. Whilst training myself to actively look for pictures everyday.
So after realising I have a perfectly good Fuji Xpro-1 in my camera bag I decided today to use that as the camera for this project. Initially I said I would use my iphone camera, but as the adage says,
"The best camera is the one with you."
I decided that the camera I will have with me is the Fuji Xpro-1. I love using it and this is a way for me to use it more on a daily basis. I have still given myself strict guidelines as above with the use. All pictures must be exported as JPEGS within the camera itself, then uploaded to my computer and then dropbox where they are then downloaded onto my phone and the same strict guidelines as above are used in regards to editing with VSCO.